Sr. Product Designer - UI/UX
Mountain View, CA /
Woven is seeking an awesome product designer.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, feature requests, designing graphic elements and building navigation components, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs, have experience with design software and wireframe tools and work with cross-functional teams to validate UX in product releases. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and that deliver our company’s vision.
Send us your portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, and let's discuss.
This position is full-time and based in our Mountain View, CA office. Remote work will be required in the short term. Full time remote work may be considered.
What you will do
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Ability to Quickly Prototype
- Rich experience iOS/Mobile based SaaS or Web based SaaS products. Strong preference for experience with both
- Experience or deep familiarity with prosumer products and working in a product lead growth environment
- Experience with Motion Design
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Help with Product Prioritization
- Interaction Design
- Some experience with User Research
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Modify products in accordance with feedback from users and test groups
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Work effectively with a very strong engineering team
Who you are
- Strong portfolio as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Design background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Analytically Minded
- Highly collaborative with strong ability to communicate and a great attention to detail
- Previous working experience as a Product Designer for 5+ yearS
- MA in Product Design or similar/relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Nice if you also have
- Visual Design exerience
- Experience with Figma/GitHub
- Awesomest ever team
- Downtown Mountain View office only two blocks away from Caltrain
- Competitive base salary and pre-Series-A level equity
- Premium health, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and sick days
- A new MacBook Pro of your choice
- Fully-stacked micro kitchen
- Team lunches many days every week
About Woven Calendar
Built on our proprietary Calendar Graph engine, Woven is a powerful, collaborative and smart calendar SaaS. Today's digital calendars are not far off from their analog counterparts of the last century. Woven brings calendars into this century with truly connected and collaborative events.
About Woven Software, Inc.
Woven was founded by Facebook’s ex-CIO who served 2010-2016 and an ex-Google, ex-Facebook engineer. Members of the founding team previously worked at companies such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Airbnb, VMware and Lockheed. We are venture-backed by Battery Ventures, Amplify Partners, Felicis Ventures, Slow Ventures and others.