Associate Director, Paid Media Strategy (CO Applicants)
Remote, United States /
Paid Media – Media Strategy /
As an Associate Director of Media Strategy, you will serve as a key strategy lead within the agency, partnering with clients to address their business objectives through thoughtful integrated marketing strategy. You will set the strategic vision across paid media channels, inclusive of media mix, audience strategy, creative strategy and measurement, working closely with channel teams to bring the strategy to life and with Client Services to build and maintain strong client relationships.
This role is dynamic and combines extreme ownership and autonomous decision-making, client-facing, boardroom presence, and thoughtful, collaborative internal strategic planning and problem solving to ensure, as a team and a company, we are continuing to grow.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*As required by C.R.S. § 8-5-201(2): The anticipated annual base salary for this role will range from $80,000 - $130,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. Base compensation outside Colorado may differ. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed below) and an annual performance bonus.
This role has an associated annual target bonus component which is paid out based on a number of factors which include Company performance, department performance, and individual performance. Bonuses are not guaranteed and you must be an active employee in good standing and not on a Performance Improvement Plan to be eligible for the annual bonus.
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Work from anywhere options
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Developing a deep understand of client businesses, industries and competition
- Participating in planning and strategy sessions with clients to understand KPIs, business goals and marketing goals
- Leading the development of cross-channel media strategies across Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic (Display, Video, OTT, Audio, DOOH), inclusive of media mix, budget allocation, audience architecture, creative strategy, KPI development and measurement frameworks
- Leading collaboration of the Wpromote internal channel teams on the execution of strategy
- The steward of budget for all paid media dollars, leading in-going media mix budget allocations, in-flight re-allocations based on performance and proposing plans for incremental and claw back scenarios
- Reviewing in-flight performance, ensuring teams are optimizing to target KPIs and proposing strategy pivots based on performance
- Leading client performance calls with cross-channel insights
- Promoting an environment of campaign progression through the ownership of testing frameworks, in partnership with channel teams
- Leading marketing and business forecasting exercises for clients
- Ensuring proper creative and analytics team collaboration to deliver successful media campaigns
- Partnering with Client Services to develop frameworks for business reviews, leading the storytelling of cross-channel insights
- Providing client and industry-specific thought leadership
- Driving strategic ideation and innovation across your clients and within the organization, facilitating new channel exploration and new partner RFPs
- Assisting the sales team on pitches for prospective paid media clients
You Must Have
- 4-6 years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of media activation, multi-channel experience preferred (search, social, programmatic)
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing and reporting on paid campaigns across brand and performance objectives
- Led cross-channel client engagements with minimal oversight
- Strong experience working closely with a given client’s additional agency partners
- Experience working with analytics teams on granular program tracking and performance dashboard creation
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations quickly
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field
Wpromote is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Wpromote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.