Email Marketing Manager (CO Applicants)
Remote, United States /
Email – Email Marketing /
Wpromote is looking for a sharp Email Manager to join our Email team. We're looking for someone who's whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. You’ll need to be strong in email marketing strategy, as well as client management. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and communicative come to mind.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*As required by C.R.S. § 8-5-201(2): The anticipated annual base salary for this role will range from $48,000 - $85,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. Base compensation outside Colorado may differ. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed below).
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Work from anywhere options
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Managing email marketing programs and automated campaigns leveraging your knowledge to drive the best results for your clients.
- Providing strategic guidance and tactical support to drive client success.
- Monitoring deliverability and account reputation in-line with CAN-SPAM & GDPR regulations.
- Acting as a partner to our clients through clear, thoughtful communication and mutually supportive relationships.
- Leveraging your experience to enable the best communication at the right time to your clients’ customers through automated emails, push messaging, and email campaigns.
- Developing optimizations that drive learnings and increase KPIs through A/B testing, platform updates, and best practices.
- Pulling reporting, analyzing, and providing insightful program recommendations.
- Conducting client presentations through in-person QBRs, monthly exec summaries and more.
You Must Have
- At least 3+ years working in CRM / Email marketing with experience in ESPs such as SFMC, Pardot, Marketo, Klaviyo, Bronto, etc.
- Experience working in Mobile marketing is a plus.
- Experience strategizing and executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automations and triggered events within an ESP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The desire to solve problems and create solutions.
- Ability to hit the ground running and pick up new skills.
- Client-centric mindset constantly seeking ways to drive client success.
- Strong project management skills maintaining client communications across several clients.
- Experience with web analytics (GA or Omniture, etc) and setting up UTM tracking.
- The drive to thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment as well as work independently.
- Experience using Asana, Basecamp, or a similar tool is preferred
Wpromote is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Wpromote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.