Reporting Solutions Manager (CO Applicants)
Remote, United States /
Engineering & Tech – Data Enablement /
Wpromote is looking for a Reporting Solutions Manager to create, maintain, and improve client reporting. In this role, you’ll help us innovate on our reporting offerings by designing data visualizations to answer critical business questions. You’ll also be embedded within the product development team, working with product managers to define requirements for our own proprietary reporting platform, Insights Explorer. If you are a results-oriented, passionate individual who loves leveraging measurement solutions and technology to build reporting and insights solutions, we’re looking for you to join the team.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, half-day Fridays year round, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching. As a Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*As required by C.R.S. § 8-5-201(2): The anticipated annual base salary for this role will range from $60,000 - $92,000, based on consideration of a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. Base compensation outside Colorado may differ. The total compensation package for this role will include benefits (listed below).
-Half-day Fridays year round
-Work from anywhere options
-100% paid parental leave
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Pet Insurance
-LinkedIn Learning Membership
**This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions
***This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
You Will Be
- Evaluate data visualization needs across Wpromote’s client portfolio to design scalable, self-service reporting for verticals, channels, and business models
- Work closely with clients and Wpromote teams to gather product requirements in order to develop unique reporting and insights solutions/tools for cross-channel media measurement
- Help build and design client data pipelines and data foundations so teams can flexibly and efficiently deploy data for new reporting dashboards and apps within Polaris
- Work with data engineers to clean, format, and manipulate data from multiple sources to provide an integrated, comprehensive overview of Wpromote’s digital marketing efforts
- Create reporting dashboards in Data Studio and Looker, using best practices for visualizations and user experience, in order to communicate a succinct and compelling business story
- Gather detailed feedback from clients and teams on the dashboard to get a comprehensive overview of its functionality and user experience; compile the research into useable documentation for product improvements and further iterations
- Bring reporting dashboards through the full product development lifecycle, interviewing internal and external product stakeholders, developing user stories, contributing to product requirement documentation, designing wireframes, and developing reporting dashboards in Looker that help provide actionable insights to internal and external teams
- Articulate complex, technical results, and methods to internal stakeholders
- Assist the engineering team in creating data requirements for future platform automation
- Identify areas for improvement and propose potential solutions, building process documentation to assist in the scaling of all reporting efforts
You Must Have
- Experience designing requirements for reporting and delivering data visualization
- Experience interpreting and integrating data from multiple sources
- Familiarity with building data models
- Experience in reading SQL for BigQuery
- Experience in working with different ad platforms (Facebook, Google, Microsoft) and digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with Campaign Management tools such as the Google Marketing Platform
- Comfortable with advanced Google Sheet and Excel functions such as query, filter, and array
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing terms
Wpromote is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Wpromote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.