Inside Sales - CBD
Clackamas, Oregon /
Sales – Sales /
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: BA/BSc or Asc degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Experience as a Sales Representative/Associate
- Familiar with ERP and CRM and MS Office programs
- Good customer service skills
- Superb communication skills
- Able to multitask
- Good team player
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Travel Requirements: None
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
Duties and Responsibilities
- Finding new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Working with local distribution and broker partners to develop new business and coordinate promotions.
- Closing sales
- Adheres to company's core values
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.