Coalinga, CA /
Inventory – Inventory /
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
The Inventory Supervisor oversees and coordinates inventory operations & logistics to ensure quality, compliance, and efficiency. This position accurately documents and tracks all cannabis product inventory from inception to final sale within the compliance software program, as well as all internal tracking systems. An Inventory Supervisor will work with multiple departments that are utilizing the software program, such as Sales, Research & Production. Candidates will be versed in all inventory procedures to prevent loss through expiration, diversion and other issues related to commercial cannabis handling and processing. A successful candidate will have previous experience and enjoy a fast paced, growing company, in an ever changing industry. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Have a basic understanding of state compliance laws regarding, inventory, testing, transfers and manifesting
- Understand the process of Deductions / Compliance Releases
- Ensuring orders are packed accurately and on time, and all checkpoints are met throughout the day
- Ensure transfers are packed and loaded onto trucks properly
- Help to train specialists and leads on basic daily tasks and help monitor progress
- Ensure both vaults remain organized with all product properly labeled and stored
- Oversee creation of paperwork for compliance sampling, METRC conversions from production batches, and manifests to the lab (Inventory manager will oversee the movement of product from production to distribution, but the supervisor should be able to handle the legwork of this process)Oversee the quality control process for outbound orders, and QR Codes
- Oversee, and assign tasks to leads and specialists throughout the day
- Oversee the completion of the AM / PM checklists depending on shift
- Ensure all logs are filled out accurately and on time
- Ensure employees take their breaks on time, and stay on task throughout the day
- Assist the Production Supervisor, Inventory Manager, or Director of Operations as needed
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Must possess in depth knowledge of the processes used in tracking inventory
- Must have experience using the METRC CCTT system
- Google sheets / Spreadsheet experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Adheres to company core values.
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor Desire to help employees grow and develop
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.