Sacramento, California /
Production – Packaging /
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
Counts, labels, assemblies, bags and boxes a variety of items into the final product container or packaging, while also ensuring the highest quality by performing constant quality checks throughout the day. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Must be able to work:
3:00PM - 12:00AM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Packaging product inventory
- Counting, sorting, labeling, assembling, taping, boxing, and packing inventory for sales
- Reach production quotas by maintaining a quick, effective pace as a team as well as solo
- Quality control
- Products and packaging should be handled with care, attention to detail and with the highest standard of cleanliness
- Notify a supervisor if any inventory product or production equipment appears damaged, spoiled, broken, unusable, or unsatisfactory in any way
- Check all boxes and packages while on the line and alert a supervisor if products or items do not match or are of the wrong quantity.
- Alert a supervisor of any discrepancies found during production quality control checks
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe work area for yourself and other employees
- Clean production area after every shift
- Sanitize all surfaces Notify supervisor if cleaning supplies are low Perform other related duties and tasks when requested
- Daily team cleaning of production packaging floor Meet daily, weekly and monthly team and personal quota goals
- Perform team and individual tasks as assigned while maintaining an efficient production pace and speed.
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Experience: At least 6 months of related experience and/or training in a production or packaging environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Food Handler’s card a plus
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Travel Requirements: None
- Must submit to a background check
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Adheres to company core values
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive $15.00/hr, overtime, Paid Holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.