Production Support - CBD
Clackamas, Oregon /
Production – Packaging /
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
Performs all duties of Wyld THC and Natural Goods CBD Packager, CBD fulfillment, and CBD Events. Consistently focuses on ensuring that counts, labels, assembles, bags and boxes a variety of items into final product container or packaging are done efficiently and correctly. Maintains positive customer relations, attending marketing events, assisting sales staff and being extremely knowledgeable of brand and products. Ensure a smooth sales process by being prepared, organized, educated on our products and the industry. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking & Packing CBD Hemp order - Count, sort, label, assemble, bag, seal, tape, box, and pack inventory for sales reach production quotas by maintaining a quick, effective pace as a team as well as independently.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly team and personal quota goals
- Utilize Ship Station software for labels
- Quality control
- Handle products and packaging with care while paying attention to detail.
- Notify a supervisor if any inventory product or production equipment appears damaged, spoiled, broken, unusable, or unsatisfactory in any way
- Check all boxes and packages while on the line and alert a supervisor if products or items do not match or are of the wrong quantity.
- Alert a supervisor of any discrepancies found during production quality control checks
- Attention to detail for packaging orders & placing labels correctly
- Perform visual quality inspections on products, minimize waste where possible.
- Inventory management
- Professionally handle customer service responses
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Perform other related duties and tasks when requested
- Ensure a safe working environment. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Be able to work a flexible work schedule as required by business needs
- Experience: At least 1 year of related experience and/or training in food production, packaging or kitchen environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to understand and comply with kitchen and packaging sanitation and safety regulations.
- Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (“OLCC”) marijuana worker’s permit required. Food Handler’s Card a plus.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. The temperature may fluctuate between hot and cold.
- Adheres to company core values.
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive $15.00/hr, overtime, Paid Holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.