Edible Production Cook
Clackamas, Oregon /
Production – Production Kitchen /
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
As an Edible Production Cook, you'll help produce the most consistent and highest quality products in the industry by performing all job duties meticulously and effectively. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Quickly prepare and accurately log prepped ingredients, rotate stations on the fly, and properly operate all equipment for production
- Follow preset recipes
- Maintain an organized and clean work station
- Ability to operate under current OLCC guidelines including compliant storage and handling of all products
- Maintain high-quality standards during shifts including constant QA/QC of all products being prepped and produced
- Ability to work well with others in high-pressure situations
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a team environment or independently
- Effectively communicate and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Maintain and comply with sanitation and safety standards. Maintain a clean and organized kitchen
- Perform visual quality inspections on products, minimize waste where possible
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: At least 6 months of directly related experience and/or training in a food production or kitchen environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency in a team environment or independently
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active OLCC marijuana worker’s permit required. Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Travel Requirements: occasional travel required to other Wyld locations, events, expos, supplier evaluations, and fellow manufacturing facilities
- Adheres to company core values
- Be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive an hourly wage, overtime, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.