Product Manager - Cam Plus
Kirkland, WA /
Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA.
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
We launched our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017. We also sell Wyze Cam Pan, a pan & tilt camera.
User engagement is at the heart of everything that we do. It’s our way to help customers set up and use our products, and to gather feedback on how we can make them better.
What is this Opportunity?
The position will own product requirements for our subscription service "Cam Plus". The successful team member will show strong ownership and expertise in the domain while collaborating with internal partner teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible for user experience, which is one of the core drivers of business growth. In this role you will have the opportunity to team up with designers, user researchers and data analysts to build up the user journey and iterate the product experiences.
- Create a strategy and roadmap to understand the personas and typical behaviors of using the product, and figure out the most effective touch points to convert the users from free to paid.Define and clearly communicate product and business requirements: Use Cases, Features, User Experience, Business, Compatibility, Transition etc.
- Drive the adoption and reduce the friction of products from customer experience perspective.
- Work across teams to collect customer feedback of products and plan and deliver the improvements of products.
- Build and foster collaborative working relationships with key internal partners
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in consumer subscription services, SaaS, etc.
- Experience working on Android or iOS consumer experience end to end development cycle
- Excellent customer experience intuition
- Proven successful record with delivering a consumer-facing services from start to finish
- Experience in metrics-driven user behavior analysis
- Experience writing clear and concise product requirements documents
- Results and deadline driven
- Motivated self-starter and detail oriented
- At your best in a startup environment
- Passion for consumer tech
- MS degree in a technology-related field
- Demonstrated leadership working intimately with UX designers and researchers to achieve acclaimed consumer product experiences.
- Innovative problem-solver that can turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions, and comfortability with new technology.
- Experience with conusumer IoT service related products or connected home products
- Active and passionate participant in Smart Home products
- Strong strategic aptitude; ability to define and measure success of a product or feature based on user behavior analysis on data
- Entrepreneurial drive and passion for innovations
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around subscription services.
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork, always focusing on the user.
- Have growth mindset and understand how to drive the growth of subscription from product perspective.
- Passion for engaging with users
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze, then we
want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell
us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the amazing things
you can do.
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. We believe that it’s a core part of being Wyze.