Test Automation Engineer
Kirkland, WA /
Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an outstanding city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen, China!
We’re a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully crafted smart home devices should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
What is this Opportunity?
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will support all aspects of app and product development, with emphasis on test automation.
- Support all aspects of app and product development (designing, coding, testing, and maintaining products) with emphasis on test automation.
- Work with PM, QA engineers, investigating existing manual test cases, searching for best solution to transit manual test cases to automated testing.
- Develop scripts within established QA Automation Framework in support of regression and system test.
- Execute test automation script/cases, identify and log issues, provide support during issue resolution process，keep improving the robustness of automation scripts.
- Prepare test report summarizing automated test results including anomalies, systems errors, and configuration changes.
- Leverage best practices and available automation frameworks to reduce automation development and maintenance effort, Support design, development, and maintenance of automation frameworks with different resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Cucumber/Selenium/Appium or similar test framework
- Experience with a build tool such as Maven
- Hands-on experience developing automated scripts for mobile app and working with deployment
- Knowledge of software development process and QA methodologies, familiar with development tools such as Confluence, Jira, Zephyr etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible on working time and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Mobile App and IoT products (automated) testing experience
- Experience working in Agile CI/CD environment with hands on experience utilizing Jenkins
- Experience with app performance and/or product security testing
- Work with global teams and also third-party companies
Ready to be part of #teamwyze then please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile. We also love covers letters that tell us all the amazing things you can do!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!