Support Operations (Self Service Specialist)
Kirkland, WA /
User Engagement /
Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an outstanding city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen China.
We’re a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts passionate about making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully crafted smart home devices should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
<< Local candidates only/No relocation available >>
Wyze is looking for a Self Service Specialist to join our growing team. You will work directly with the self-service manager and cross-functionally within Wyze to grow and improve Wyze’s Self Service segment. The segment includes thousands of trial, free, and paying customers.
What is the opportunity?
- Coding capabilities
- Web software development experience
- Good sense for UI design
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Experience working with customers to enhance their experience.
- Experience working with marketing and sales teams.
- Proficiency in Excel/Gsheets.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, customer success software & G Suite.
- Understanding of the software development ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous business environment.
- Able to deliver quickly, creatively, and foster open communication.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
- Content writing experience would be a bonus.
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding things you can do!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!