Supply Chain Operation Specialist
Kirkland, WA /
Supply Chain /
Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an
outstanding city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake
Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen, China!
We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks passionate about making smart home
products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we
partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products
over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise—beautifully designed
smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can
Why You will make an impact!
You are passionate about IoT technology, our products and mission. You are especially
passionate about supply chain and curious how it enables the tremendous growth Wyze
has experienced in the past and more in the future. We are on an exciting journey from
0 to 1 to build our supply chain, and you will be a huge part of this!
A Look Inside the Role...
This Supply Chain Operations Specialist takes proud ownership of the supply chain execution with the list of responsibilities:
Demand and inventory plan data organization:
- Work with planning team and supplier to extract and organize demand forecast and supply schedule for the specified planning horizon
- Pull demand and/or POS data from webstore system or channel platform
- Maintain demand data into planning spreadsheet or database as needed
- Assist in purchase order issuance, changes and cancellations
- Work with vendors to track purchase order execution
Inbound shipment execution:
- Monitor and track vendor shipments against issued purchase orders and agreed supply schedule
- Maintain inbound tracker with data integrity and accuracy.
- Track inbound shipment door-to-door cycle time performance and highlight major deviations for improvement
- Work with 3PL to conduct physical cycle count. Maintain timely and accurate transactions for inventory accuracy
- Work with planning team and 3PLs to execute inventory balancing plan.
- Provide timely inbound ASN to 3PL.
- Coordinate with 3PL to ensure smooth receiving of products and recording of any deviations to operation standard (product damage, shortage/overage, improper packaging and protection)
- Process orders for B2B channels from order information organization, shipment carrier routing, shipping document creation to ASN submission within shared EDI platform or channel specific platform.
- Identify issues, coordinate with the internal team and the external parties to remove roadblocks to fulfill customer demand per Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Responsible for B2B channel fulfillment compliance
- Maintain close line of communications with customer service team to ensure order SLA is met. Assist with order fulfillment issue and exception reconciliation.
- Audit invoices from 3PLs and other 3rd party service providers
- Work with finance team to dispute invoice and chargeback discrepancies from 3PLs and B2B channels
- Coordinate with 3PL to maintain product operation catalog data in internal and/or external platforms
- Work with supply chain manager to keep operation SOP updated
- Create new processes to drive continuous improvements in supply chain execution and reduce inefficiencies
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- You have a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about what we are doing and want to contribute to making our journey a huge success!
- 2-3+ years of related professional experience in logistics, operations and supply chain, in e-Commerce and retail industry desired
- Experience with data analysis using tools such as Excel
- Experience with operation process development, execution and continued improvement
- Detail and process oriented. Maintain strong sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize and progress on multiple tasks
- Strong communicator and able to coordinate among multiple parties both internally and externally
- Think logically and able to conduct basic data analysis
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- You have experience in technology and/or startups.
- Familiarity with technology or electronics manufacturing industries highly desired
- Able to read and converse in Mandarin Chinese highly desired
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze, then we
want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell
us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding
things you can do!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us
to request accommodation.
Lastly, and exceptionally important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal
employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s
how we do things!