E-Commerce Operations Manager
Kirkland, WA /
Who is Wyze?
Come and be a part of what GeekWire calls a top 100 “most popular and trending” Pacific Northwest tech company at one of Built-in-Seattle’s “100 Best Places to work in Seattle 2021”
Wyze’s mission is to make great technology accessible to everyone because we believe that when great technology is accessible, curiosity thrives! Founded just over three years ago, Wyze started out as a smart camera company, has since branched out into the entire smart home ecosystem, and recently raised $15M in its latest funding round.
Our offices are based in Kirkland, WA, an outstanding city 6.4 miles east of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen, China!
<< Local candidates only/No relocation available >>
Why You Will Make an Impact:
The Wyze Commerce team is seeking an Operations Manager that will be passionate about all aspects of the customer journey as it pertains to our online direct to consumer channel. The day to day will include communicating with our support team on open issues, reviewing daily order reports, keeping track of product inventory, crafting mechanisms for efficiency, and working with the team to build an unmatched eCommerce experience and to find growth opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be a part of a quickly growing eCommerce team and be a vital part of crafting the experience. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively as well as introduce mechanisms to improve efficiencies, and who enjoys working with multiple cross-company teams. We are a small yet very efficient, driven, and collaborative team, so we are looking for someone that shares our values and company culture of making smart technology accessible for all. If you are looking to create push boundaries of e-commerce, work at a great company where every day presents new captivating challenges, then this is the position for you.
The ecommerce operations manager ensures that the website works seamlessly from the shoppers perspective. Tasks include inputting and monitoring SKUs, ensuring that all the product listings are displayed properly, verifying discount code functionality, and assessing load speed. You will also monitor the customer’s journey throughout the digital shopping experience, Day to day monitoring and communication with the support team to ensure daily operations are running efficiently. Manages third party relationships and workload, such as shipping vendors, payment/fraud vendors, and other integrations.
A Look Inside the Role:
- Day to day monitoring and communication with the support team to ensure daily operations are running smoothly.
- Drives customer satisfaction with all post-purchase experiences.
- Manage product allocation, forecast, and assortment for the e-commerce channel.
- Work directly with the head of the department to ensure eCommerce initiatives are aligned with business goals.
- Manage third party relationships and workload, such as shipping vendors, payment/fraud vendors, and other integrations.
- Use web analytics, customer insights, industry trends, and customer service feedback to inform future iterations of the .com experience.
- Works hand and hand with the design team to execute the brand narrative and marketing campaigns/promotions.
- Responsible for all product uploads and daily site maintenance.
- Work with BI analyst and accounting to track monthly and report KPI'sCollaborate with the team to optimize merchandising online.
- Track and process sold orders through the web platform, manage sold orders & pre-orders pipeline.
- Control Ecommerce stock and collaborate with the Supply Chain team to ensure timely replenishment.
You Already Have These Qualifications and Love What You Do:
- A highly effective communicator, who is able to connect with team members at every level of the company.
- Passionate about the entire eCommerce journey.
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce (With at least $20M+ in annual revenue).
- Self-starter and motivator.
- Ambitious and business-minded.
- A team player who works well with and through team members and knows how to build strong cross-functional relationships grounded in deep levels of trust
And Even Better if the Following Applies to You:
- Experience with the Magento Platform
- Google Analytics or similar experience
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze, then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume and/or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding things you can do and how you feel they could apply to our vision and projects here at Wyze!
Wyze has a full benefits package through Premera Blue Cross. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, EAP, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, FSA, and Daycare FSA. Employee premiums will be paid 100%, and 80% paid premium for dependents.
10 Holidays - 6 set holidays and 4 Floating Holidays for you to use however you choose
15 days of PTO every year
Additional Wyze anniversary vacation days
9 sick days/mental health days per calendar year
Principal 401k Plan - there is no company match at this time
Wyze employee product perks: Wyze employees receive Wyze products as the products are released (new employees will receive a package with all of our current Wyze products)
Employees will also receive Wyze software services once they are launched
Rosetta Stone reimbursement if you'd like to learn Mandarin
$50 a month reimbursed as a technology stipend - taxes apply
We will ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, and exceptionally important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion here at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!