PST Time Zone /
Product Management /
The XCLAIM Marketplace is the global marketplace for bankruptcy claims. There is no equal. Any Creditor in a bankruptcy case can get paid for their Claim in near real-time while recovering the value that could have otherwise been lost, and without delay. Buyers have access to many thousands of claims and can quickly buy those that fit with their strategic needs.
You will be joining a growing team focused on digitally transforming the bankruptcy industry. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in Los Angeles, CA (Culver City east). Utilizing our proprietary tech platforms, we connect Creditors with financial institutions and other investors who want to buy bankruptcy claims. It may sound a little dry but in actuality, it’s a space begging for digital transformation. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and want to have a major impact in your role and on the industry, then this position is for you!
As XCLAIM’s Experience Designer, you will own a key focus area of the Marketplace and help grow the business. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end success of several initiatives that delight our customers and further XCLAIM’s vision to transform bankruptcy claims trading. You’ll lead research and design while overseeing implementations that help grow the Marketplace. Lastly, you’ll be doing all this with an amazing team of people across the company. This is a great opportunity for a designer with strong research experience, exceptional communication skills, and a stellar execution track record.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and synthesize research insights that support our market participants, partners, and internal teams
- Prepare and lead collaborative design workshops to surface solution options for consideration
- Work closely with customers to define new product services and processes for how we approach jobs-to-done
- Actively lead or participate in a lean product development process (influenced by Lean Startup, Lean UX, etc), including bringing the design perspective to engineering activities
- Own and define experience metrics and KPI’s for various product areas and know how to track, manage, analyze and report them on a regular basis
- Monitor the XCLAIM Marketplace and proactively address competitive opportunities
You will do well in this role if this describes you:
- Proficient in B2B web services, online technologies, and/or user interface design for business products
- At least five (5) years of professional experience building online products, perhaps as a part of a human-centric design team
- At least two (2) years of experience in product-lifecycle from post-launch to operational growth
- Experience in the e-commerce, experience and design principles that influence human engagement
- Experience defining, building or implementing design frameworks
- Experience partnering with internal and/or external teams to gain market traction
- A strong voice on the team and in daily decisions for making the right trade-offs to support our marketplace participants
- Ability to create thorough experiences and back them up with data-based insights
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
XCLAIM is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.