Growth Marketing Specialist
Los Angeles, CA (Open to Remote) /
Product Management /
Full-time (Remote Optional)
The XCLAIM Marketplace is the global marketplace for bankruptcy claims. There is no equal. Any Creditor in a bankruptcy case can get paid for their Claim in near real-time while recovering lost value. Buyers have access to thousands of claims and can quickly buy those that fit with their strategic needs.
You will be joining a growing team focused on digitally transforming the bankruptcy industry. XCLAIM, based in Los Angeles, CA, has team members across the US. Utilizing our proprietary tech platforms, we connect Creditors with financial institutions and other investors who want to buy bankruptcy claims. It may sound a little dry, but it’s a space begging for digital transformation. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and want to impact our team and the industry significantly, this position is for you!
As XCLAIM’s Growth Marketing Specialist, you will own a key focus area of the marketplace and help grow the business. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end success of several initiatives that delight our customers and further XCLAIM’s vision to transform bankruptcy claims trading. You’ll design, build, and implement email marketing campaigns that help grow the XCLAIM Marketplace. Lastly, you’ll be doing all this within a fantastic multidisciplinary Product Management team, allowing you to gain valuable experience. Joining us is an excellent opportunity for a person with strong marketing underpinnings, exceptional analytical skills, and outstanding execution.
What You'll Do
- Create and manage a growing roster of digital marketing campaigns, predominantly email, but additional channels are evolving.
- Dive deep into the campaign data to identify opportunities to support our market participants, partners, and internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to define new campaigns for approaching jobs-to-done within large and small organizations.
- Approach your work with sound marketing judgment and strategy.
- Manage cross-channel program metrics and KPI’s.
You will do well in this role if this describes you
- 3-5 years of professional marketing experience including email-marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation
- At least two (2) years of experience in the product-lifecycle from post-launch to operational growth
- Experience in the e-commerce, experience or design principles that influence human engagement
- Data-driven thinking to analyze data through A/B testing, multivariate testing, and email optimization across devices/channels/platforms
- Extensive campaign experience across all parts of the customer journey (Awareness, Interest, Evaluation, Decision, and Nurture)
- Owned end-to-end email marketing channels in campaign execution, segmentation, tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, and automation
- A strong voice on the team and in daily decisions for making the right trade-offs to support our marketplace participants
- Ability to create thorough experiences and back them up with data-based insights
- Possess a natural ability to make things happen around you
- Manage ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
XCLAIM is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.