Product Manager (Growth)
United States /
Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. We power over $800M in annualized spending and are rapidly growing.
We have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, CNBC, CNET, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $60M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, who founded Google Analytics, Y Combinator Continuity, PayPal, Affirm, Box, Yelp, and more. These include David Sacks, Max Levchin, Wesley Chan, CEOs of Yelp, Box, and Y Combinator Continuity, The Chainsmokers, and Jared Leto.
As we open up X1 to the world, we are looking for our first Growth PM to add to our growing team.
As our first growth product manager, you’ll work closely with the founders, the engineering team and the design team to scale our world-class consumer fintech product.
Who will you work with?
An elite team with alumni from Affirm, Stripe, Google, Pinterest, Y Combinator, Stanford, MIT, and more.
What will you do?
- Own and optimize our onboarding funnel from landing on our webpage to activation
- Build viral products such as allowing X1 users to send money via their cards to any phone number or email in the world
- Guide and direct performance marketing efforts
Who are you?
- Deep customer understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical or design background
- Well-honed product judgement and instincts
- Business acumen
- Hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
As an early team member at X1, you will be a critical voice and have significant influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and ensure this is the single best work experience of your life. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How can you reach us?
To learn more, see https://x1.co/