Business Operations Manager
Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. Within a week of launching, X1 amassed a waitlist of 200,000 people and is on its way to creating the largest ever waitlist for a fintech product.
Our early users love the product, and we have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $20M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, including the CEOs of Yelp, Box, Affirm, Y Combinator Continuity and the former president of American Express.
As we open up X1 to the world, we are looking for a business operations manager to add to our growing team.
What will you do?
Manage operations for the processor that powers X1’s digital features and scale logistics, fulfillment and distribution for the X1 metal card.
Who are you?
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize, and juggle multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel and/or SQL
- Hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
- 2+ years of full-time work experience managing or coordinating complex projects and/or programs
As an early team member at X1 you will be a critical voice and have significant influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and ensure this is the single best work experience of your life. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How can you reach us?