Customer Experience Lead
Customer Experience /
Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. We power over $750M in annualized spending and are rapidly growing.
We have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, CNBC, CNET, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $60M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, who founded Google Analytics, Y Combinator Continuity, PayPal, Affirm, Box, Yelp, and more. These include David Sacks, Max Levchin, Wesley Chan, CEOs of Yelp, Box, and Y Combinator Continuity, The Chainsmokers, and Jared Leto.
What will you do?
Customer Support Management
- You will be the owner responsible for the overall success of our various support queues, working internally within the CX team as well as with cross-functional partners like engineering, product and legal
- Responsible for SLA, HOOPs, forecasting, process
Customer Support Strategy & Operations
- Proactively create and implement recovery and retention initiatives
- Identify and execute self-service opportunities and ticket deflection strategies
- Create and analyze dashboards, reports and all Zendesk data to execute on improvements: channel analysis, AHT, agent performance, support experience in the product
- Put together monthly CX analysis report for company wide consumption
- End to end management of the vendor and processes (systems, reporting, performance, issues)
Who are you?
- You have deep customer empathy and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to every customer
- You are highly analytical and rely on data for decision making and execute quickly
- You can juggle ownership of multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You are detail oriented, get in the weeds, and nothing slips through the cracks
- You are a proactive thinker - always thinking of how we can do things better
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and are able to be agile as processes evolve
- You’re hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
- 3-8 years of full-time work experience on a customer support team, support management role or analyst role
- Proven record of efficiently scaling CX teams
- Understanding of financial products is a plus
- Working knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
- Previous BPO experience is a plus
As an early team member at X1 you will be a critical voice and have significant influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and ensure this is the single best work experience of your life. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How can you reach us?
To learn more, see https://x1.co/