Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. Within a week of launching, X1 amassed a waitlist of 200,000 people and is on its way to creating the largest ever waitlist for a fintech product.
Our early users love the product, and we have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $20M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, including the CEOs of Yelp, Box, Affirm, Y Combinator Continuity and the former president of American Express.
As we open up X1 to the world, we are looking for our first communications manager to add to our growing team.
What will you do?
Manage X1's communication and PR strategy to drive growth and raise awareness for our brand. Develop messaging and media strategies for new products and announcements.
Who are you?
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail, with a relentless focus on quality
- Creative and bold; ability to think outside the box
- Highly motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Established relationships with media reporters covering tech/fintech
- 3+ years of communications experience; agency and in-house experience preferred-
As an early team member at X1 you will be a critical voice and have significant influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and ensure this is the single best work experience of your life. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.