United States /
Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. We power over $700M in annualized spending and are rapidly growing.
We have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, CNBC, CNET, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $60M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, who founded Google Analytics, Y Combinator Continuity, PayPal, Affirm, Box, Yelp, and more. These include David Sacks, Max Levchin, Wesley Chan, CEOs of Yelp, Box, and Y Combinator Continuity, The Chainsmokers, and Jared Leto.
What will you do?
Build and scale world-class consumer finance software to serve hundreds of thousands of customers.
Who will you work with?
An elite team of senior and staff engineers who are alumni of Snap, Twitter, and Google.
What will you work on?
As an early Engineering Manager, you will own the roadmap and execution across all of our external and internal products including the industry-leading X1 Card app (4.9 stars), the X1 Card web onboarding, x1.co and our internal tools platform used by the entire company.
Who are you?
- An undergraduate or graduate computer science degree (or a related field)
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Previously a senior (ideally staff) level engineer or above
- Strong communication and engineering execution skills
- Hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
- 1+ years of full-time work experience as an engineering manager
- 3+ years of previous experience as an engineer
How can you reach us?