Software Engineer (Developer Productivity)
Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. Within a week of launching, X1 amassed a waitlist of 200,000 people and is on its way to creating the largest ever waitlist for a fintech product.
Our early users love the product, and we have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $20M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, including the CEOs of Yelp, Box, Affirm, Y Combinator Continuity and the former president of American Express.
What will you do?
Build develop productivity software for our elite team of engineers
Who will you work with?
An elite team of senior and staff engineers, alumni of Twitter, Amazon and Google, will support and mentor you.
What will you work on?
As an engineer focused on developer productivity, your charter is to increase the velocity and throughput of our high performing engineering team. This involves a variety of problems across our systems from improving build times, making local development more effective, testing infrastructure, deploy tooling etc.
Who are you?
- An undergraduate or graduate computer science degree (or a related field)
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong programming experience with any one language
- Prior Scala experience is not required
- Good communication skills
- Hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
- 2+ years of full-time work experience
- At least a year of experience enhancing developer productivity
How can you reach us?