Customer Experience Associate
Customer Experience /
Who are we?
X1 is building the smartest credit card ever made. We power over $750M in annualized spending and are rapidly growing.
We have been featured in publications like Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc., Money, CNBC, CNET, Nasdaq, TechCrunch and Wired.
We have raised over $60M from some of the most iconic investors in Silicon Valley, who founded Google Analytics, Y Combinator Continuity, PayPal, Affirm, Box, Yelp, and more. These include David Sacks, Max Levchin, Wesley Chan, CEOs of Yelp, Box, and Y Combinator Continuity, The Chainsmokers, and Jared Leto.
What will you do?
You’ll be on the front lines, working with our customers and providing them a best-in-class, exceptional customer experience. You will also be expected to triage, problem solve, and shape internal processes and the product based on your feedback.
Who are you?
- You have deep customer empathy and are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to every customer
- You are a critical thinker, a problem solver and are able to be agile and flexible as processes evolve
- You like digging into the details, working independently (while asking questions or escalating when necessary), and have a keen eye for spotting trends that could indicate a product bug or issue
- You’re hungry to learn and grow alongside a growing business
- 2+ years of full-time work experience
- Basic understanding of financial products is a plus
- Previous experience with text or email customer support is a plus
- Basic working knowledge of Zendesk is a plus
As an early team member at X1 you will be a critical voice and have significant influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and ensure this is the single best work experience of your life. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
How can you reach us?
To learn more, see https://x1.co/