Software Engineering - PIX – Software Engineering
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We also provide personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape, ensuring creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
As X2X’s iOS Developer you will be responsible for development of iOS and Apple TV apps at PIX. Our apps are used by some of the most creative and visually acute users on the planet - feature film directors, visual effects artists, movie & television producers, and studio executives. PIX is installed at virtually every major studio and production facility so you will have a major impact on software that goes into making shows and movies you and your friends likely watch.
- Be a key contributing member of the Cocoa development team.
- Design and implement features on one or more PIX applications for iOS and Apple TV.
- Build shared components across applications.
- Specify and develop interfaces to the PIX Service backend APIs.
- Coordinate with Product teams on feature specification and delivery.
- Coordinate & communicate with local and distributed/overseas team members.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years work experience building iOS applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Swift, Xcode, and other related technologies.
- Experience with network-based applications and/or frameworks.
- Familiar with development tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team.
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.