Junior AR Clerk
Leamington Spa /
Finance – Finance /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
We are searching for a full time Junior AR Clerk to perform regular data entry and accounting projects in a very active office environment. If you can finish cyclical financial tasks and journal entries like clockwork and also use your critical thinking skills to figure out money mysteries, then we have found the perfect candidate in you.
Your colleagues are an international team of creative, intelligent people who work well together and have a great sense of humour. We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail and likes a motivating, fast paced and fun work environment. When you leave at the end of the day it is with a sense of accomplishment and a smile. If this is of interest to you, then please read on!
- Assist with quote to cash cycle, including producing and issuing invoices, recording client payments, and collections
- Ensure accurate, timely data entry for AR recording client payments and collections
- Managing AR communications by responding to client billing questions by phone or email and escalating issues if necessary
- Accurately recording billing contact changes, other client billing notes, and adding and syncing PO numbers in Intacct system
- Assist in timely invoice collection communications
- Assist with AR and revenue GL reconciliations as needed
- Participate in special accounting projects
- Cross-train on other functional areas
- Maintain AR accounting files and financial records
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in an accounting environment
- Experience in working with client invoicing and collections
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with focus on building relationships
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills for interacting with key internal and external parties
- Detailed, organised, and able to manage simultaneous projects and shifting priorities
- Discretion and professionalism in dealing with confidential information and client personnel
- Team player- ready to collaborate across departments, locations, and time zones to get things done
- Comfortable with Mac and Windows
- Proficiency with Excel is preferred
- Proficiency with Intacct a plus
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance (death in service) covering 4x basic annual salary
- Commuter Benefits
- EAP service provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- After 3 months:
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family
- Pension plan
- and more...
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.