Junior Associate Support Coordinator
Leamington Spa /
Client Team – Client Support /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
The Junior Support Associate is a key support position in the Client Team. Junior Associates are detail-oriented and are integral to supporting the ongoing work of the Client Team, who are actively managing numerous feature films, TV shows, networks, and studio campaigns.
As our goal is to exceed client expectations, this position requires a results-oriented individual who can juggle multiple tasks while paying close attention to details. The ideal candidate is a team player who relies on their good judgment, and communication savvy to support the Client Team workflows in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide basic product & client support as needed
- Manage and route incoming calls for all departments
- Help the Account Management team support clients with project administration and organisation of materials
- Perform occasional ad-hoc project assignments
- Monitor client experience on PIX and advise account managers of issues or opportunities to improve client satisfaction
- Participate in new product/feature testing
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience in Production, Post Production, or Marketing at a studio, network, production company, or vendor is a plus
- Fast learner who picks up technology easily
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skillsExcellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills – must be able to think on her/his feet to find solutions which may not be immediately obvious
This is a 6 month contract working 10am - 7pm Monday to Friday
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.