Codex – Production & Assembly
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We also provide personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape, ensuring creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
As Assembly Technician, you will be a key member of the manufacturing team ensuring product assembly is of the highest quality. If you have good dexterity, a keen eye for detail and able to follow detailed drawings then you will feel very comfortable in this role. Being able to work to set targets and timescales is a key requirement within the team.
● Electrical & mechanical assembly.
● PCB programming / testing.
● Laser etching components prior to assembly.
● Inspection of product throughout the assembly process.
● Final product testing.
- Ensure the highest quality of assembled product.
- Keep track and record component serial numbers throughout the assembly process.
- Ensure work spaces are organized and tidy at all times.
- Be aware of health and safety at all times.
- Minimum 12 months electrical and mechanical assembly experience.
- ESD knowledge advantageous.
- Able to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Fully competent in MS Office.
- Team player but also be able to work using own initiative.
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team.
- Competitive salary and bonus programme
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family
- Life assurance covering 4x basic annual salary
- Employee equity and pension plan
- and more...
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.