Junior Associate Support Coordinator - Part-time
Los Angeles /
Client Team – Client Support /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
The Junior Associate Support Coordinator is a key support position in the Codex Support team. As our goal is to exceed client expectations and provide the highest level of service, this position requires a results-oriented individual who can anticipate problems and provide solutions. The ideal candidate is a team player who relies on their good judgment and communication savvy to help clients solve technical and workflow problems in a timely manner. This includes being able to work well and communicate with other team members, developers, and QA testers.
- Provide basic product & client support as needed
- Manage and route incoming calls for all departments
- Help clients get the best use of Codex products
- Provide product feedback and suggestions based on client interactions
- Participate in new product/feature testing
- Perform occasional ad-hoc project assignments
- 1+ years of experience in a high touch client service/support role within the media/entertainment or technology industries is a plus
- Fast learner who picks up technology easily
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills – must be able to think on her/his feet to find solutions which may not be immediately obvious
This is a 6 month part time contract working Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 6pm
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.