Leamington Spa /
Commercial Operations – Hardware Assembly /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
What Will You Do?
As a key member of the manufacturing team you will work on ensuring all product assembly is of the highest quality. Being able to work to set targets and timescales is an essential part of this role as you will be involved in seeing the assembly process through from start to finish.
If you have good dexterity, a keen eye for detail and are able to follow detailed drawings then this could be the role for you.
- Electrical & mechanical assembly
- PCB programming / testing
- Laser etching components prior to assembly
- Inspection of product throughout the assembly process ensuring the highest quality
- Final product testing
- Keep track of and record component serial numbers throughout the assembly process
- Ensure work spaces are organised and tidy at all times
- Be aware of health and safety at all times
- Minimum 12 months electrical and mechanical assembly experience
- ESD knowledge advantageous
- Able to manage time to meet deadlines
- Fully competent in MS Office
- Team player but also be able to work using your own initiative
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance (death in service) covering 4x basic annual salary
- Commuter Benefits
- EAP service provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family
- Pension plan
- and more…
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.