Client Support Coordinator
Client Team – Client Support /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
What Will You Do?
The Client Support Coordinator is a key support position in the Support team. Functional experts in PIX products and the film and television industry, Client Support Coordinators are adept at solving technical problems both for clients and internally. She/he is integral to supporting the ongoing relationship with clients and will work directly with Account Management, Business Development, and the Engineering team to ensure exceptional client satisfaction.
As our goal is to exceed client expectations and provide the highest level of service, this position requires a results-oriented individual who can anticipate problems and provide solutions. The ideal candidate is a team player who relies on their film and television industry experience, their good judgment and communication savvy to help clients solve technical and workflow problems in a timely manner.
Understanding when to escalate issues to appropriate internal resources is essential. This requires being able to clearly communicate a deep understanding of our clients’ needs to Account Management, Developers, QA Testers, and our Product Development team. The right candidate needs to be willing to put in the extra effort and hours, as evening and weekend work may be necessary.
High-performing candidates will find ample growth opportunities.
- Ensure client success across numerous feature films, TV shows, networks, studio campaigns, and other client activities
- Leverage deep understanding of PIX products and detailed knowledge of production, marketing, and distribution tools and workflows to consult with clients on optimising technical components of their PIX usage
- In-person, phone, and email support for clients – includes user training, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting (applications, hardware, and network)
- Help clients seamlessly integrate client-side tools with our APIs
- Help troubleshoot problems related to encoding, uploading & formatting for the best PIX experience
- Manage multiple projects while prioritising and resolving time-critical situations reliably
- Track, take ownership of, and follow unresolved issues through to completion
- Monitor client experience on PIX and advise account managers of unexpected behaviour or client issues
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies, and work with the support team and account managers to implement them
- Provide product feedback and suggestions based on client interactions
- Participate in new product/feature testing
- Coordinate client hardware needs and configuration; troubleshoot and support remote servers and set-top boxes
- 3+ years of relevant media/entertainment experience (production, post-production, marketing or distribution at a studio, network, production company or vendor) or equivalent
- Fast learner who picks up new technology easily
- Familiarity with programming languages and development solutions commonly employed in the industry (e.g. Filemaker Pro, Terminal languages, Python, etc...)
- Knowledge of relevant specialty software (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Avid, Compressor, Shake, etc...)
- Working knowledge of QuickTime formats (e.g. H.264), different codecs, and encoding hardware/software options
- Proficient with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Polished and professional communication skills. You will be one of our clients’ primary mechanisms for interacting directly with PIX, over email, phone, and in person. The right candidate needs to be articulate and composed in all client-facing situations
- Exceptional judgment in ambiguous situations and ability to synthesise contextual information (technical, personal) from various sources to make good decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on client services and building relationships
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Detailed, organised, and able to manage simultaneous projects and shifting priorities
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills – must be able to think on her / his feet to find solutions that may not be immediately obvious
- Discretion and professionalism in dealing with all levels of client personnel.
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.