Client Team – Account Management
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We also provide personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape, ensuring creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
The Account Coordinator is a key position in the Account Management team. Functional experts in PIX products, Account Coordinators are adept at solving technical and non-technical problems both for clients and internally. She/he is integral to supporting the ongoing pre- and post-sales relationship with clients and will work directly with Account Managers and the Engineering team to ensure exceptional client satisfaction.
As our goal is to exceed client expectations and provide the highest level of service, this position requires a results oriented individual who can anticipate problems and provide solutions. The ideal candidate is a team player who relies on their film and entertainment industry experience, their good judgment, and communication savvy to help clients and solve technical and workflow problems in a timely manner.
Understanding when to escalate problems to appropriate internal resources is essential. This requires being able to clearly communicate a deep understanding of our clients’ needs to Account Managers, other Account Coordinators, Developers, QA Testers, and our Product Development team. The right candidate needs to be willing to put in the extra effort and hours, as evening and weekend work may be necessary.
High performing candidates will find ample growth opportunity in areas like account management, business development, marketing, and product development.
- Responsible for the day to day running of studio & production projects for each campaign.
- Leverage deep understanding of PIX products and detailed knowledge of production, marketing and distribution workflows to consult with clients on getting the optimal PIX experience.
- Manage multiple projects while prioritizing and resolving time-critical situations reliably.
- Track, take ownership of and follow unresolved issues through to completion.
- Help troubleshoot problems related to encoding, uploading & formatting for best PIX experience.
- In-person, phone and email support for clients - includes user training, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Help clients with project administration and organization of materials.
- Monitor client experience on PIX and advise account managers of unexpected behavior or client problems.
- Provide product feedback and suggestions based on client interactions.
- Help to coordinate client hardware needs and configuration.
- Provide after-hours client support.
- Participate in new product / feature testing.
- Participate in account development, support, and training meetings, and contribute to updating marketing material.
- Participate in creating proposals and other materials and documents for sales and ongoing account management
- 3-7 years of relevant media/entertainment experience (production, post-production, marketing or distribution at a studio, network, production company or vendor) or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on client services and building relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Polished and professional communication skills.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills.
- Proficient with Mac and Windows operating systems and comfortable with technology in general.
- Detailed, organized, and able to manage simultaneous projects and shifting priorities.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – must be able to think on her/his feet to find solutions that may not be immediately obvious.
- Exceptional judgment in ambiguous situations and ability to synthesize contextual information (technical, personal) from various sources to make good decisions.
- Discretion and professionalism in dealing with all levels of client personnel. Fast learner who picks up technology easily
NOTE: Los Angeles candidates only please. There is no relocation assistance or agency fee budget available for this position. Candidates from third party firms will NOT be considered for this opening. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered at this time. Resumes received from a third party will be considered as no-fee referrals.
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.