Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Manual
Software Engineering - PIX – Quality Assurance
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We also provide personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape, ensuring creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
As an X2X QA Engineer, you are a key member of our engineering team, responsible for all products at X2X. Our applications are used by some of the most creative and visually acute users on the planet - feature film directors, VFX artists, producers, and the like. PIX set-top boxes and PIX screening systems are installed at virtually every major studio and production facility.
- Understand product delivery timetable, plan and communicate release test schedule
- Coordinate with project management to define and scope test cycles
- Rigorously ensure best practices and QA methodologies are followed
- Train other QA engineers on the products and procedures
- Review and modify test materials, own environment setup and configuration
- Work closely with automation engineers; insure automated test fidelity
- Work with Client Team staff to isolate and resolve customer issues
- Minimum 5-7 years professional work experience
- Solid knowledge of Jira tracking system
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration system; Jenkins is a plus
- amoo experience a plus Familiar with Linux, Mac / iO, and Window platform
- Excellent attention to detail; very thorough work habits with good follow through
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Competitive salary and bonus programme
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family
- Life assurance covering 4x basic annual salary
- Employee equity and pension plan
- and more...
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.