Goods Inwards/Warehouse Clerk
Leamington Spa /
Commercial Operations – Hardware Assembly /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
What will you do?
As a Goods Inwards/Warehouse Clerk at X2X you will be a vital member of our busy manufacturing team. You will be responsible for the receiving and checking in of all goods and making sure these are organised to the relevant locations within the warehouse. You'll be essential to the smooth running of the warehouse by keeping a tidy organised and safe area for all team members to work in.
- Receiving and checking in of all goods inwards using inventory management system and reporting discrepancies to other departments
- Placing inventory in relevant warehouse locations in timely and organised manner
- Picking parts for works orders in accordance with the production schedule
- General stores management including inventory counting on monthly basis and general storage organisation
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the stores area
- Minimum 12 months experience within a warehouse/stores, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Previous inventory management systems experience including use of handheld scanners
- Computer literate with Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail with good numeric skills and methodical approach to all tasks
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and forward thinking
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance (death in service) covering 4x basic annual salary
- Commuter Benefits
- EAP service provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family
- Pension plan
- and more…
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.