Associate Support Coordinator
Client Team – Client Support /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
The Associate Support Coordinator is a key support position within the Support division. Associate Support Coordinators are detail oriented and adept at solving technical and non-technical problems both for clients and internally.
As our goal is to exceed client expectations, this position requires a results oriented individual who can juggle multiple tasks while paying close attention to details. The ideal candidate is a team player who relies on their film and entertainment industry experience, their good judgment, and communication savvy to help clients and solve technical and workflow problems in a timely manner.
Understanding when to escalate problems to appropriate internal resources is essential as well. There will be ample opportunity for the right candidate to take on additional responsibilities and develop new skills.
- In person, phone and email support for clients – includes user training, setup, maintenance and troubleshooting (applications, hardware and network)
- Support the Account Management and Support teams, who are actively managing numerous feature films, TV shows, networks, and studio campaigns
- Provide basic product & client support
- Manage and route incoming calls for all departments
- Help the Account Management and Support teams, support clients with project administration and organisation of materials
- Monitor client experience on PIX and advise Account Managers of issues or opportunities to improve client satisfaction
- Track, take ownership of and follow unresolved issues through to completion
- Participate in new product / feature testing
- Special Projects as needed
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in Production, Post Production, or Marketing at a studio, network, production company or vendor
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Must have experience with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Highly motivated, resourceful and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – must be able to think on her/his feet to find solutions which may not be immediately obvious
- Fast learner who picks up technology easily
- Experience working with a distributed/remote team a plus
- Competitive salary
- Commuter Benefits
- Recreational card
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- and more…
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.