Office Administration Assistant
Codex – Administrative Support
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. We also provide personalized service in the rapidly evolving production landscape, ensuring creative continuity and reduced project risk by ensuring that ideas are accurately shared, stored, and preserved throughout the entire creative process.
Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
As the X2X Administrative Assistant you will need to love variety, communicate well, be extremely organized and be motivated to help others succeed. We are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic individual, keen to develop their knowledge of business operations and contribute to the team’s success. Candidates must have a proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize and deliver on deadlines.
- Maintain the physical environment of the office, ensuring a functional, attractive workspace
- Coordinate procurement of all office supplies including stationery, food and kitchen supplies, and furniture
- Act as liaison for SF building management and satellite offices
- Coordinate physical security with HR and building management, including entry badges and alarm calls
- Maintain kitchen inventory and cleanliness throughout the day
- Run errands as required
- Event planning, lunches, snacks, and logistical support for our annual trade show
- Research projects resulting in reports and presentations as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements including flights, rental cars, and hotels on an as-needed basis
- Other duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor
- 1-2+ years experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on collaboration
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn new software, hardware and systems
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Highly motivated, resourceful and intelligent, with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional judgment in dealing with all levels of internal and client personnel
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.