Finance Systems Specialist
Leamington Spa /
Finance – Finance /
We are entertainment technology companies that partner with clients to enable creative flow across the production life cycle with a suite of secure communication and content management solutions. Our award-winning products for the media and entertainment industries include production solutions as well as high-performance recording and workflow tools in support of the leading camera vendors for feature, television, and commercial production. Designed for filmmakers by filmmakers.
At X2X we are passionate about inclusion, we want all employees to feel encouraged to be themselves and believe that this inspires creativity and innovation. X2X is an equal opportunities employer with a focus on inclusivity and equality for all.
We are searching for a full time, fixed term, project-based Finance Systems Specialist to work on highly technical accounting projects in a very active work environment. If you can learn new ERP systems quickly, have implementation experience, can work independently or with a team, and enjoy using your deep knowledge of accounting to figure out money mysteries, then we have found the perfect candidate in you.
Your colleagues are an international team of creative, intelligent people who work well together and have a great sense of humour. We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail and likes a motivating, fast paced and fun work environment. When you leave at the end of the day it is with a sense of accomplishment and a smile. If this is of interest to you, then please read on!
- Quickly but comprehensively provide a scope of work to define projects at the beginning of the campaign with senior finance team members
- Work with the team to provide remediation to previous system issues that have been identified
- Ensure timely progress on projects and identify and address any roadblocks or challenges that arise
- Provide detailed and robust handover manual for end of project close
- Professional Finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Accounting experience at management level
- Audit experience desirable
- Experience with SageIntacct or multi-entity, multi-currency ERP is highly desirable
- Ideally an understanding or exposure to manufacturing businesses (costings, inventory, WIP)
- Project driven – happy to come in and troubleshoot
- Collaborate with team members across US & UK finance teams, working to US time zones where needed
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance (death in service) covering 4x basic annual salary
- Commuter Benefits
- EAP service provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- Flexible working supported
- After 3 months:
- Private BUPA medical insurance including coverage for spouse and family
- Pension plan
- and more…
This is a 6 month fixed term contract working Monday-Friday. Hours will need to be flexible to accommodate collaboration between the US and UK.
X2X Limited and X2X, LLC (collectively “X2X”) are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to fostering a work environment characterized by mutual respect that is free from discrimination, unlawful harassment, and offensiveness. X2X prohibits discrimination in employment on any basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.