Engineering/Software Development – Product Management /
Permanent - Full Time
About the role:
You’ll work closely with teams to frame user needs and behavior, define optimized user flow, and tweak pixels before launch. You’ll collaborate with a multidisciplinary UX, product management, and engineering team to deliver thoughtful and polished design work that is grounded in solid research and validation.
- Design, develop, manage, build, and maintain websites using WebFlow.
- Ability to create and work with designs in Figma.
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Provide development and design on internal web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience.
- Working experience – 2 to 4 years.
- Proven experience with WebFlow experience.
- Advanced CSS, animations, and responsiveness.
- Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms.
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works with accessibility in mind.
- Good understanding of CMS collections and items in WebFlow.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.