Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
XA Saudi Arabia – Automotive Technicians /
Permanent - Full Time
·Previous/current denting/body repair experience within a reputable dealership/workshop.
· Ability to assist Foreman/Service Advisor on proper repair order write-up.
· Ability to perform accurate diagnosis and repair procedures.
· Ability to write repair estimate reports.
· Capability to follow the system of quality control inspection in order to prevent or correct faulty workmanship which falls below the standard.
· Strong team player, with the ability to produce excellent standards of work on a consistent basis
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to understand English as the medium of communication.
· Minimum 2 years experience in a major automotive manufacturer or dealership/distributorship as a denter
· Minimum Qualification - S.S.C./Trade Certificate/Vocational Training.
·Repairing vehicles following dealer/distributor standards, within a flat rate time
·Ensuring that the assigned body repair jobs are executed in line with standard operational procedures and specifications of the company & Distributor.
·Obtaining technical information from the Body Shop Foreman on problem jobs
·Adhering strictly to technical specifications as laid down by the manufacturer, or as instructed by management
·Noting the description of all work performed on the back of the repair order if required.
·Tagging all warranty-replaced body parts according to laid down rules and handing them to the Warranty or Parts Dept.
·Ensuring time started and completed are entered on Repair Order.
·Possessing a complete set of tools, as per distributor requirements, and maintaining good working order.
·Accepting responsibility for supporting apprentices/helpers via training/explanation/ practice, the necessary skills required to perform the job correctly.
· Placing all replaced body parts in the proper location and disposing of all waste materials appropriately.