Customer Success Operations Analyst
New York, New York /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for the post-sale customer experience for CrossBorder Solutions’ fast-growing SaaS customer base. This includes all customer journey activities, including new customer on-boarding, initial value realization, ongoing value delivery, and account renewals. It also includes all customer support functions, including product support, technical support, and other customer support needs.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Operations Analyst to be responsible for providing reporting and analysis to our CS leadership team, help to define key Customer Success metrics and prepare reporting needed for quarterly business reviews. Your ability to drive business process, understand CSM deficiencies, identify new processes, and effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis to our CS leadership team that inform our business strategy and operational plans
- Work closely with Customer Success leadership to define and operationalize key Customer Success metrics
- Define, create, and maintain reporting tools and dashboards to track and maximize operational efficiency for the Customer Success organization
- Own the data management, analysis, and reporting of key metrics across the business to make data-driven decisions
- Work to understand CSM deficiencies, process bottlenecks and identify new processes to increase automation and efficiency of the team
- Deliver concise insights and analysis of key metrics to Customer Success leadership, ensuring key drivers, issues, and required actions are clearly understood. Ability to tell a compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and conclusions
- Prepare forecast reporting needed for weekly pipeline meetings, sales bookings meetings, and support data requests for quarterly business reviews
- Utilize Salesforce to provide analytics on performance against CS metrics
- Partner with key stakeholders in Finance, Sales, and Business Systems to deploy new Customer Success business processes
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 2+ years’ experience working in an equivalent role within a Customer Success or Sales Operations organization at a SaaS company
- Knowledge of Customer Success metrics including net/gross retention, revenue, bookings, product usage, and productivity
- Experience working with Salesforce and Gainsight
- Analytical mind and very strong problem-solving skills
- Love to solve data problems and consistently add value
- Strong communicator and active listener who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
What’s in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.