X by 2 is a team of software architecture specialists, bilingual in business and technology, who set the standard for architecture excellence in the insurance and healthcare industries. Careers with X by 2 offer rapid growth, constant learning, and the immediate chance to make an impact. It’s a true meritocracy – fueled by a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
We're looking for people that have been playing the role of data architects. These individuals have a passion for data and technology with the desire to hold impactful roles on challenging client projects.
- Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, data architecture definition, business intelligence / data warehouse product selection, design and implementation
- Play key roles in large projects. Senior Data Modeler. Technical Lead. Data Architect.
- Participate and provide technical leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics solutions
- Architect and design data solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries
- Wear many hats and gain experience with tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks
- Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required
- Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, 3NF and dimensional models, modeling tools, profiling tools)
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis, as local and possibly out-of-state travel is required
- Agile approach – emphasis on good people, continuous delivery of value, close collaboration with clients
- Learning and reuse by leveraging patterns and frameworks
- Deliver results by playing key leadership roles on capable teams focused on full life-cycle from discovery and planning through implementation and launch
- No technology bias and no affiliations with vendors – we use the technologies and approaches that make sense for our clients
- Constant learning – adding modern technologies, frameworks, tools and products to our tool belt
Work Environment and Culture
- Be surrounded by smart talented people with shared values of continually challenging, investing in, and stretching themselves to new levels
- Collaborate with seasoned architects to solve problems and to challenge assumptions
- Work in small teams with opportunities for rapid growth and accelerated responsibilities driven purely by individual performance
- Everyone has a voice and is always encouraged to engage in shaping the company by sharing their interests, ideas, and feedback
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Professional Self-Development Program
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Professional Dress Allowance
- Employees can also earn points through recognition, travel and more, to redeem for unique experiences.
- Company-sponsored social events
- Hybrid remote model allows the flexibility to work remotely as much as desired.
- Paid time off for vacation, unlimited sick days (as needed) and holidays
- Annual raises and promotions based solely on individual performance and a compensation package that well exceeds the industry average for top performers.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health (including prescriptions), Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability
- Insurance Coverage
- Voluntary benefits package including telemedicine, PetCare, chiropractic, lab testing, and alternative medicine.
- HSA with employer direct contribution
To all recruitment agencies: X by 2 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, X by 2 employees or any other organization location. X by 2 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.