Technology Strategy and Delivery Lead
X by 2 is a team of software architecture specialists, bilingual in business and technology, who set the standard for architecture excellence in the insurance and healthcare industries. Careers with X by 2 offer rapid growth, constant learning, and the immediate chance to make an impact. It’s a true meritocracy – fueled by a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
We're looking for people that have been playing leadership roles in technology strategy and delivery. The ideal candidate understands the value of software architecture and strategy with a passion for leading teams and solving business problems with software technology and the desire to work side-by-side with our senior architects to lead and deliver high-impact projects for our clients.
- Lead initiatives that span strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design and implementation
- Play senior consultant/analyst roles on strategy projects.
- Play leadership roles on large implementation projects. Team Lead. Technical Project/Program Manager .
- Participate and provide leadership in all phases of a project from discovery and planning through implementation and delivery
- Work with C-Level executives to define and understand business goals, strategies, capabilities, processes and help shape and define business and technology transformation initiatives
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver solutions for insurance, healthcare and other industries
- Wear many hats and gain experience in different business domains, tools, technologies and platforms across many technology stacks
- Work closely and share ideas with fellow Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers
- Learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in technology leadership, architecture, design and development of enterprise applications and integrations
- Knowledge of various business domains within insurance or healthcare
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies
- Strong leadership, management and organization skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with business people at different levels in the organization and with enterprise and solution architects
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related is required
- Agile approach – emphasis on good people, continuous delivery of value, close collaboration with clients
- Learning and reuse by leveraging patterns and frameworks
- Deliver results by playing key leadership roles on capable teams focused on full life-cycle from discovery and planning through implementation and launch
- No technology bias and no affiliations with vendors – we use the technologies and approaches that make sense for our clients
- Constant learning – adding modern technologies, frameworks, tools and products to our tool belt
Work Environment and Culture
- Be surrounded by smart talented people with shared values of continually challenging, investing in, and stretching themselves to new levels
- Collaborate with seasoned architects to solve problems and to challenge assumptions
- Work in small teams with opportunities for rapid growth and accelerated responsibilities driven purely by individual performance
- Everyone has a voice and is always encouraged to engage in shaping the company by sharing their interests, ideas, and feedback
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Professional Self-Development Program
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Professional Dress Allowance
- Employees can also earn points through recognition, travel and more, to redeem for unique experiences.
- Company-sponsored social events
- Hybrid remote model allows the flexibility to work remotely as much as desired.
- Paid time off for vacation, unlimited sick days (as needed) and holidays
- Annual raises and promotions based solely on individual performance and a compensation package that well exceeds the industry average for top performers.
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health (including prescriptions), Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability
- Insurance Coverage
- Voluntary benefits package including telemedicine, PetCare, chiropractic, lab testing, and alternative medicine.
- HSA with employer direct contribution
To all recruitment agencies: X by 2 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, X by 2 employees or any other organization location. X by 2 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.