Head of Talent
San Jose, CA
Xcalar is pushing the limits of technology to help people discover deep meaningful insights from data. Our mission is to be the industry standard for next generation data processing and discovery, powered by our scalable, relational analytics engine. We are building our products to have a significant and positive impact on the lives of people, the world they live in, and on industry and commerce.
We are looking for a passionate and organized Head of Talent to implement a best-in-class recruiting process, manage a growing team, and deliver top talent in a high growth, ever-changing environment. This person will partner closely with our Leadership Team and Human Resources to introduce and implement new processes and training, building a unique recruiting and hiring organization. This person will oversee tech and non-tech recruiting, while taking ownership of full cycle recruiting for executive roles. This person will have a proven track record diversifying teams, with an exceptional knowledge of external diversity and inclusion organizations, tools, and inclusive sourcing and hiring practices.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace that helps us achieve our business objectives.
*Principals only, no recruiters please*
- Build and develop a scalable Talent Acquisition strategy and manage team growth process
- Develop and implement recruiting processes to drive efficiency and ease across impacted teams
- Collect, analyze and report on recruiting data metrics while executing prompt, thoughtful process changes based on findings
- Own the candidate experience, keeping it as a priority for the recruiting and hiring team
- Develop and implement hiring manager and interviewer training to build extraordinary hiring managers
- Collaborate with management team on workforce planning initiatives, including prioritization
- Lead targeted executive searches
- Manage and continue building a strong team of tech and non-tech recruiters
- Lead employer branding initiatives, including continued development of our Careers Page and presence on external platforms
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-12+ years of recruiting experience that includes leading and building high performing teams
- 4+ years of experience in a rapidly scaling start-up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with taking a high-growth organization through scale
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full-cycle recruiting process; and the ability to lead a team in doing so
- A desire to hire the best: constantly working toward company goals with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to incorporate diverse and inclusive practices into the company
- Strong network, especially within the tech environment
- Experience building and managing a team
- Experience in tech recruiting
- A basic knowledge of immigration policies and best practices as they relate to the hiring process
Xcalar is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Xcalar considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and