Territory Sales Manager
New York, NY
Xcalar is pushing the limits of technology to help people discover deep meaningful insights from data. Our mission is to become the de facto standard for next generation big data processing and analytics engines.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to hire a Territory Sales Manager in the New York area.
The ideal candidate must be able to effectively understand and translate customer use cases, as well as position our product’s value proposition for customers in the financial industry. People who excel at this job are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and execute across the entire sales lifecycle, from prospecting to pitching to negotiating contract terms to managing the account post-sales for further revenue streams. If you are an energetic self-starter with excellent presentation and listening skills, along with experience navigating a complex sales process, we would love to hear from you.
*Principals only, no recruiters please*
- Achieve sales quotas for territory accounts on a quarterly basis
- Drive complex sales cycles and complete contract negotiation associated with six-figure-plus enterprise software licensing deals
- Build relationships with customers to understand their use cases and advise on their existing and future roadmap
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, Product Management, Executive Leadership) as the voice of the customer
- Conduct on-site demonstrations of the product and represent our company at conferences and trade shows
- Manage customer relationships beyond the close and provide superior customer service to ensure expansion and renewal business
- More than 50% travel is required for this role
- 5 years experience selling Cloud, Enterprise Software or Big Data Solutions
- Demonstrated achievement of sales quota of $2MM+
- Experience working with and selling to C-level executives
- Experience in negotiating subscription-based or cloud-based software contracts
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Loves to sell, great attitude, high-energy, polished, mature, good sense of humor
- Experience dong business with financial services is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
Xcalar is pushing the limits of technology to help people discover deep meaningful insights from data. We have built a next-generation open and extensible analytics platform and a modern day DW for the complete analytics pipeline. This includes data preparation/quality, virtual data warehousing, large-scale interactive analytics, data science, and workload operationalization. Users interactively build dataflows using visual design, SQL, and structured programming, and execute them at petabyte scale. Xcalar's enterprise-grade software scales to hundreds of nodes and thousands of users for both cloud and on-premises deployments. It provides visibility, access, and auditability, with sophisticated data lineage through all stages of the data transformation process. Patented technologies deliver actionable insights with simplicity, speed, and scale.