San Jose, CA
Xcalar is pushing the limits of technology to help people discover deep meaningful insights from data. We have built a next-generation open and extensible analytics platform and a modern day DW for the complete analytics pipeline. This includes data preparation/quality, virtual data warehousing, large-scale interactive analytics, data science, and workload operationalization. Users interactively build dataflows using visual design, SQL, and structured programming, and execute them at petabyte scale. Xcalar's enterprise-grade software scales to hundreds of nodes and thousands of users for both cloud and on-premises deployments. It provides visibility, access, and auditability, with sophisticated data lineage through all stages of the data transformation process. Patented technologies deliver actionable insights with simplicity, speed, and scale.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to hire a Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be helping us shape evolution of our products that delight our customers.
*Principals only, no recruiters please*
- With input from other stakeholders and requirements from customers, develop the roadmap of our products
- Identify market segments and customer use cases to help drive product positioning and pricing
- Create product requirements at a detailed level with a deep understanding of our product
- Prioritize development of features and work closely with Engineering teams
- Plan go-to-market activities along with the sales and marketing teams
- Provide requirements for usability of the product
- Drive customer engagements and visits
- Give hands-on demos to customers and partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years in product management with a track record of successful product adoption in the market
- Previous experience in Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Big Data
- Experience with Enterprise products and Enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with MBA
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources and technically adept to translate that information to product requirements
Xcalar is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Xcalar considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class.
Please reference http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and