Product – Agile Delivery
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Xero’s Product Delivery & Change team is looking for an experienced people leader to lead our global Agile Team Facilitators and Product Delivery Coaches.
About the Product Delivery & Change team
We’re the Product Delivery & Change team and our mission is to reimagine Xero’s way of working and grow our people so that we continue to deliver #beautiful product experiences. We’re a tight knit, collaborative group and we value great teamwork. By joining us, you’ll help us embed world-class product practices and mechanisms.
About the role
Working alongside our other Agile Leads across the globe, you’ll:
- Hold people lead responsibilities for local and global Agile Team Facilitators and Product Delivery Coaches, developing and supporting them to do the best work of their lives
- Engage and align our people with our mission, vision, strategy and values
- Help lead our strategic goals to ensure we’re aligned and working together to improve product delivery across Xero
- Be part of our global leadership team where you’ll support your colleagues and work collaboratively towards creating a world-class product team
- Shine a light on cross-organisation opportunities and challenges
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Recruit the best people so that we continue to build high performing teams
- Experienced, inspiring and authentic leader with strong coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- Passionate about unlocking potential in others and developing talent to enable high performing teams and individuals that deliver great results
- Able to demonstrate hiring and building diverse teams
- Skilled at creating safe environments where learning and innovation flourishes
- Able to champion business strategy to help others relate and align
- Experienced with Agile-Lean practices and techniques
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environments, break down complex problems and deliver pragmatic solutions
- Positive and proactive when it comes to navigating conflict
- Self aware, self regulated, motivated and empathetic, with great interpersonal skills
- Challenged by dedication and hard work
- You embrace a growth mindset and understand that competency is not fixed
Why you should become a Xero
We believe in inspiring people to do the best work of their lives. By joining Xero you’ll be working in a rapidly growing global company that is making life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We are well on our way to fulfilling our vision of making a positive impact on the world by growing small businesses and connecting our customers to the financial services they need every day through our beautiful, cloud-based accounting platform.
You’ll join an inclusive, diverse product team with talented people from all over the globe. Our culture is one we’re immensely proud of - from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome. We’re very supportive of flexible working arrangements and offer a competitive remuneration package including shares and life insurance, in addition to your base salary. We have a culture we’re proud of. Whether you're after a workplace with a social vibe, or a workplace which understands your family is priority - Xero is all of that and more.
Here’s a taste of some of the perks that come from working at Xero:
- A bright modern office with plenty of break out spaces
- Casual dress code - we embrace being #human and bringing your whole self to work
- Career development and ongoing training
- Barista coffee machines, fresh fruit and unlimited soft drinks every day
- Access to wellness programs, discounted gym memberships and fitness classes
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.