Auckland, NZ /
Ecosystem – Developer Relations /
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
The Developer evangelist will participate in integration architectural discussions with developers and app partners to speed their integration and ensure best practices during implementation. The incumbent will also review and certify integrations to ensure high standards are maintained in the Partner Program.
- Assist with new prospective app partner enquiries
- Advise app partners undertaking integration with the Xero API on best practices
- Undertake new partner integration certification testing and reviews
- Manage relationships with assigned app partners
- Communicate with the Xero Developer community: developer forums participation, tweets, screencasts, webinar & blog posts will be expected output
- Write code samples utilizing Xero client SDKs to educate the developer community
- Attend and occasionally speak at regional and online developer events
- Work with the Xero Sales, Product and Customer Support teams, ensuring they have awareness of our app partners
- Identify and engage in outreach opportunities to increase awareness of the app partner program
- Work collaboratively and positively with the entire Ecosystem team to ensure we have the best ecosystem in SaaS
This is a key hire for the business, centered on leveraging the Xero API to create effective solutions for Partners. You understand, articulate and improve integration processes.
The ideal candidate brings a software development background combined with commercial product management and/or partner integration experience.
Results driven, you understand the big picture and effectively problem solve and facilitate solutions. Commercially astute, your engaging communication style facilitates effective partnerships with external Partners and internal Sales, Product and Development teams.
On offer is a competitive salary + Xero shares, a bright modern office and a collaborative, progressive environment. At Xero, we foster innovation, reward success and recognise the importance of a work-life balance.
Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for this position.