Education Content Manager - Sales Enablement
Melbourne, AU /
Sales & Business Development – Partner Sales & Development /
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
This is a fulltime role
Sales education is the provision of education to our sales employees with the information, content, resources, tools and skills to enable our global sales teams to become trusted growth advisors to our accounting and bookkeeping partners.
Sitting within the global sales enablement space, this role involves the production of global sales education materials as well as localisation of that content for use by each of the regions.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collate, scope and prioritise education requests;
- Oversee 2-3 other content designers, plan and coordinate work;
- Map out training plans and schedules, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house) for sales, sales ops, resellers and others;
- Design, create and maintain engaging learning experiences and training programs for Xero sellers using a variety of delivery methods, digital publishing tools, technologies and techniques, including; multimedia, interactive, immersive and gamified assets and elements;
- Work alongside Sales Enablement Specialists to write highly effective educational material;
- Assist with assessment of training needs of employees across the business.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor degree or 5 years relevant experience;
- Experience in the production of educational material and course structure;
- Experience with curriculum and course design and creation as well as designing learning and development pathways;
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with various stakeholder groups;
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas in an easy to understand manner;
- A high degree of computer literacy and software knowledge, including LMS, CMS;
- The ability to cope with change in a fast paced dynamic environment experiencing growth and expansion.
The salary for this role will sit between $70K - $90K + super
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.