Product Manager, Mobile
Melbourne, AU /
Product – Product Management /
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Proficient in product management within a SaaS environment, you will ideally bring with you some financial services experience and experience working closely with design, research and development teams to bring innovative solutions to life. The ability to build relationships across the organisation and with our partners will be key to your success. As well as a focus on both customer experience and successful commercial management of your product.
About the role
As a Product Manager within the Mobile & new channels / technology team, you will be responsible for driving our platform strategy, enabling multiple teams to easily build consistent, seamless customer experiences across our mobile apps. You will partner with other teams to deliver customer value into our mobile apps to ensure it is done in a way that takes into account the broader customer experience and uses app specific advantages.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the mobile app space well, both in regards to customer problems and also the technical challenges and opportunities in this space. You will champion the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of these across the organisation
- Help deliver the technical foundations through defining scope & a roadmap with the platform team to enable other teams easily develop in the mobile app space
- Work with other product teams to understand their products and objectives and help provide the appropriate support in the mobile app space
- Bridge UX, technical and business worlds as you lead strong and productive relationships with global stakeholders to deliver on market needs and priorities, and evangelise the product vision
- Work with marketing, product marketing, data and research teams to drive product engagement and undertake competitive research to uncover customer needs and new product value propositions in line with the portfolio vision
- Work closely with Product Owners and engineering to deliver quality software with amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems
- Have a passion for representing Xero’s product.
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.