Partner Community Manager - AU
Brand, Marketing & Communications – Communications
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About The Team;
As a member of the Australian Communications team, you will be part of a small, passionate and high-performing team dedicated to delivering Xero’s positive message in a manner that powers and protects our brand. While focussed on Australia, the AU Communications team also forms part of the global Xero Communications team.
About The Role;
We are searching for a Partner Community Manager who will be responsible for growing and supporting Xero’s passionate and engaged community of accountants and bookkeepers to drive continued growth and momentum.
An important aspect of this role will be to develop, engage and manage the community in Australia, including community-focused activities both online and offline.
The Partner Community Manager must be a visionary and an executor who possesses the abilities, resilience and empathy to pivot between strategy, delivery and individual conversations. You will be able to work closely with a range of stakeholders across the business, in Australia and around the world.
The key responsibilities for this role include
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the Australian partner community
- Serve as the primary face of community in Australia, managing our digital community groups of accountants and bookkeepers and hosting events
- Strategise grassroots engagement & outreach tactics to grow our community
- Guide the continuous development and execution of the community strategy, online and offline. This includes our Xero Partner Advisory Committee (XPAC) and True Blue partners
- Build additional capabilities and infrastructure to allow the community to scale seamlessly and execute vision
- Monitor, manage, optimise and report on community trends, issues, opportunities, growth metrics and KPIs
What You'll Bring With You
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Reliable brand ambassadorship including a deep passion for Xero’s mission and an understanding of its existing community
- Highly proactive, entrepreneurial & self-motivated with a strong work ethic, proven resilience and positive demeanour
- Excellent communicator including digital competencies across social media platforms
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A proven understanding and experience using Xero, community engagement, and an in-depth understanding of the drivers, pain points and workflows within an accounting or bookkeeping practice
- Technical background, preferably in the cloud or Saas space preferred. Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.