Partner Development Representative - Singapore
Sales & Business Development – Partner Sales & Development
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
This is a key role in our sales team at Xero. You will be the first point of call and key point of contact for new partners signing up to become part of the Xero Partner Program. You will work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that we are efficiently on-boarding high-quality partners so that Account Managers are able to then prioritise and manage sales opportunities.
Success looks like
Successfully recruiting and qualifying new partners to the Xero Partner Program and ensuring a high level of on-boarding support. Supporting Xero sales staff by ensuring that data quality is obtained so that sales opportunities can be quickly identified and customer satisfaction is increased.
What you'll do
- Respond to all inbound inquiries (Phone, Email and Marketing)
- Qualifying partner leads that come in to Xero. This will require researching businesses online to assess validity.
- Managing the prompt set up and support for new partners through our internal systems before handing over to the appropriate account manager when the partner is ready.
- Introducing new partners to Xero through the management of Asia-wide webinars.
- Driving attendance for Xero Sales led events and Partner Forums and ensure rapid follow up
- Undertake outbound calls to existing clients to increase the response to campaigns, events and training opportunities.
- Updating CRM system with all client communications including calls and emails
- Provide phone-based engagement with clients to handle day-to-day issues, responding in a timely manner. Similar for requests submitted via email/cases.
- Ensure that actions identified in key reports are undertaken promptly and results recorded
- Maintaining and updating CRM system of all practice staff and contact details
- Develop best practices processes to support repeatable activities
Note: this is just a guide, things change often at Xero so we expect people to pick up anything else as directed by their manager.
What you'll bring with you
- At least 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing customers and a pipeline of leads
- A degree from a recognised University is a plus
- Knowledge of the workings of an accounting practice is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to quickly build rapport with people via telephone
- Passion for cloud technology and helping small businesses grow
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership for your career and be the best you can be.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key player in making a real difference to small businesses in Asia. To peak inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on twitter or instagram.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package which includes shares and life insurance plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology too.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.